You are invited to participate as a sponsor of the
ACSA 33rd National Online Summit
17 – 21 May 2021
A New Age for Aged Care
Held throughout the week commencing 17 May 2021, the ACSA 33rd National Online Summit is the premier event for the aged care industry and for the first time ever, in 2021, the Summit will be held online! It is anticipated that over 700 attendees will participate in the online Summit from across Australia, New Zealand into Asia!
Partnering with this event is the most significant opportunity you will have, to align your brand with this peak industry body for the aged sector, which exemplifies the professional community, influences change and delivers value to its members and partners.
Our online sponsorship program allows you to customise your presence for maximised benefits before, during, and after the Summit. Whether your goal is brand recognition, lead generation, or positioning yourself as a thought leader within the sector – our sponsorship offerings are designed to help your company achieve your objectives.
- Market to key influencers and decision-makers before, during, and after the event.
- Stay top-of-mind for customers who make and influence decision making for the purchase of products and services.
- Engage with attendees and ‘meet’ one-on-one throughout the Summit.
The Benefits of Sponsoring Online Events
- Live and ongoing marketing reach/brand awareness – The content including your branding, will live on for 2 months post the actual summit with recordings made available through the online platform of the sessions and keynote presentations.
- Generate leads and make connections – In a time where nearly all in-person events have been cancelled, it is more important than ever to promote your brand and not lose touch with the industry.
- Cost-effective spend – One amount to highlight your presence across Australia, with the potential to reach markets further afield including New Zealand and Asia. (i.e., no travel, no accommodation and no meal allowance required)