Mr Paul Sadler1, Ms Olivia Wood1, Mr David Fleming1
1Presbyterian Aged Care NSW & ACT, Strawberry Hills,
How do you transform a 76 year old church aged care organisation into a modern, versatile provider able to respond to unprecedented government policy changes and market pressures?
This presentation outlines how Presbyterian Aged Care (PAC) has responded to this challenge. It will cover:
– Development of a strategic vision.
– Organisational change to adopt a One PAC model.
– A focus on a People & Culture Strategy with a human capital management system we have called Spark.
– How we have deployed technology to assist.
– Some of the barriers to progress we’ve experienced and how we are working around them.
We will feature The Terraces Paddington, a $150 million integrated care and accommodation project at the historic Scottish Hospital site in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, as a case study of how our new model is working in practice.
Value to delegates:
– Practical example of transformation in the context of the Royal Commission and aged care reforms.
– Case study of a state-of-the-art integrated retirement living, home care and residential care service.
– Touches on all 3 ACSA Summit themes.