Mr Robert Covino1
1Mirus Australia, Pyrmont, Australia
It’s not enough to survive. Your customers want more and so do your staff and the communities in which you operate.
So how do you thrive in a rapidly changing world where disruption and increased scrutiny have become business as usual?
Mirus Australia’s Co-Founder Rob Covino will share examples of the NFPs who are not just surviving but are thriving.
Rob is not promising any answers, in fact, participants will walk away with more questions than answers.
But participants will walk away with exactly the right questions to ask their teams.
- So how on earth did we get here?
- What are the biggest challenges?
- Surviving versus thriving. What does this look like exactly?
- The evolution of the lightbulb + how does it relate to our industry?
- What can we learn from other Royal Commissions?
- Who else is getting “bogged down”?
Rob will provide examples of the key decisions high performing providers are making regarding marketing & admissions management, revenue and workforce management that are enabling them to thrive.
Participants will be empowered to ask their teams new questions and challenge their own daily and strategic decisionmaking which could be impacting their opportunity to thrive.